The country’s health authorities have listed five ways to support house staff during the Covid-19 pandemic. The advisory, which is in the form of a video, is available on the social media pages of the Ministry of Public Health, Hamad Medical Corporation and Primary Health Care Corporation.
- Remind them to wash their hands regularly and avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth, the advisory says.
- When around other people in the house, ensure that everyone maintains a 2m distance.
- Encourage them to leave the house only if absolutely necessary and wear a mask if they do, it continues.
- Help them download the Ehteraz application and check the status with them each day.
- Talk to them regularly about the situation and ensure they are aware of any new government notice, the advisory further states.
Source: Gulf Times