DATA ENTRY CLERK / INVENTORY
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 1-3 Years
JOB TITLE: DATA ENTRY CLERK / INVENTORY
Prepares and maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies. Developing and improving inventory management procedures including counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock. Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on our company databases
- Apply data program techniques and procedures, if necessary
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies
- Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments;
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of unit, including answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May lead, guide, and train new staff performing related work as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant file
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Information Technology graduate or any related computer training courses or certification will be an asset
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Has 2 year working experience in related task
- Experience with MS Office and other data program
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Open for Local Employment
- Applicant must have valid QID
- With NOC and can join immediately
- For Full time / Permanent job
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- DATA ENTRY / INVENTORY: 2 years (Required)
- Doha (Required