Service Sales Manager
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 5-8 Years
Industry IT Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Service Sales Engineer
Responsible for securing service business of Building Management System (BMS), Fire Safety Systems, Security and Access Controls in line with financial objectives of organization. Monitor and analyze service installed base in order to grow service business in all segments namely Projects, System Migration, Digital Services & Spare Parts
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Order Intake, Forecasting in Refurbishment & Migration Business, Service & Maintenance Agreement, Spare Parts, and Life Cycle upgrading & migration project
- Builds long-term partnering relationships with the owner and/or their representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the service sales. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customers’ needs. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Track, report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis into CRM tool
- Positively and credibly influences strategies with owners. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Coordinate ongoing, accounts particularly focusing on selling service projects. Regularly liases with the Service Execution Team to ensure successful implementation of sales are in place to satisfy incoming order commitments. Provides detailed forecast information on a regular basis in accordance with company procedures
- Support finance team to ensure timely collection of payment
- Training / keep up to date on technical changes to improve technical know-how.
- Adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero tolerance, while executing professional responsibilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Mechanical
- Proven experience and excellence in selling BMS, FAS, Security in services domain (service agreements, digital services, upgradation/migrations)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Arabic will be considered as a plus
- Excellent and proven experience and knowledge of Qatar services market
- Excellent Customer management skills and relationship
- Possessing a good level of knowledge of relevant technical systems
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time